Homepages we built
You will find here pages of all sorts, from raw, plain HTML pages, to PHP-empowered ones, script customisations, interesting phpBB installs, and the latest hip: a lot of sites built on Mambo/Joomla, along with Joomla templates, SEO success stories for Joomla and non-Joomla sites, and who knows, what else! All-in-all as veteran netizens we're manufacturing webpages from 1995!
Enter webGóbé's corner of Internet! Below you will find a small selection from the harvest of the past years.
Sites powered by various versions of Joomla CMS, built by us, or significantly modified, enhanced.
Joomla/VirtueMart based webshops
Virtuemart is THE shopping cart of coice when you want to build a shoop in Joomla. We are using it from the very beginning (when was called PHPshop for Mambo) and we have released - and are still releasing various addons/hacks/plugins, and we have lot of active sites out on the web built by our team - or contributed to them.
E-commerce sites built on Joomla and VirtueMart, built and/or significantly modified by us.
Security audits, dehacking, site fixing after successful hacking attempts
Cleaning the hacker code leftovers, patching the site security wise, adding extra security add-ons, Joomla site hardening, site sanitizing, site surveillance, emergency recovery.
Regretfully, the Joomla framework sometimes get a bad reputation for security, not because the core framework is specifically insecure but due to the fact that there are a ton of factors external to the Joomla framework that make Joomla driven websites insecure.If there is a weak spot in the security of any aspect of a Joomla website, the site can be compromised, hacked into or hijacked. And here we came into the picture, we have very goos records in hardening Joomla installs, securing all kind of websites, recovering hacked sites and performing other, security related tasks.
Our site security projects, various Joomla, WordPress sites, and couple of other sites powered by various scripts, like e107, Magento, Gallery2, etc. recovered after being hacked and/or secured down.
Bi- or multilingual pages
We are living a multilingual word. On our everyday life we are using currently at least 3 different languages. And important part of our business is translation and localisation. And - what a surprise - we have built lot of bi- and multilingual sites. We are native multilinguals - if you like.
Multilingual sites built by us, majority of them using Joomla and JomFish (FaLang), core Joomla multilingual extensions, and also couple of other sites (WordPress, HTML, PHP)
Classical HTML based pages
We are building webpages since the Internet has arrived in Romania more specifically since 1995. So, naturally, building HTML based sites was (and still is) part of our portfolio. at this time HTML is our second mother tongue! HTML
SEO/SEM - Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
SEO is a necessity, a way of life. And we are good in this too. Just check the results on one of our preferred long tail keywords - we have on average 8 of 10 entries on the Google search results for it! Do you want something similar? Just hire us!
Various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) projects
Script customization, styling and hacking
Learn more about website design garland tx 91-media at http://www.91-media.com
phpBB forum install, personalization, modding
WordPress blog install, personalization, modifications
WordPress sites we built, protecting from hackers or significantly touched
Our pricing policy and practice!
As you know, there are no two identical projects, so we can't provide a generally usable, fixed price list. But because our customers’ satisfaction is paramount for us, we try to provide as much details as possible to give you an idea how we build our prices.
The basis of our prices is the hourly rate we agree on with each of our clients. These hourly rates are personalized, and the longer and better is the history of the collaboration with a given client, the better prices are provided for them. These hourly rates are applied for work provided on workdays, during our business hours, i.e. between 8:00-20:00 CET. On weekends, holidays and in emergencies (when we need to drop an already contracted job to address your problem) we apply an extra fee, which can vary between 25 -100% of base hourly rate. The extra rate will be communicated to the client and work will be started only after the client has accepted the rate.
On bigger projects (when the work amount exceeds 15 billable hours per project; or in case of longer projects, when the monthly amount of billable hours exceeds 10 hours) we apply a global price. This global price is a kind of safety net for our clients, a way to provide them a fixed, accountable limit. This global price will be changed only on special circumstances and based on mutual agreement (for example if customer requests something not covered by initial agreement, big enough to qualify for a recalculation, or when an initially requested – and not yet added!! – feature is dropped). For all extra activities not specifically included in the initial agreement we charge the above hourly rate, based on a detailed time-log, subject to acceptance by the client.
We specialize in Joomla! web design and development and are always working with the newest versions of Joomla! to provide the best quality websites on the Internet.
We provide the following website services:
- full website building (depending on your requirements, based on best fitting Joomla version)
- upgrade to latest Joomla version (including upgrade of all components/modules plugins) for an existing website
- migration between major Mambo/Joomla versions of complete sites including migration of components, contents, menus, users and all assets possible to migrate (Mambo to Joomla, Joomla 1.0 to Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.5 to latest Joomla version
- converting of existing non-Joomla site to Joomla
- maintenance and management of Joomla sites
- website security audit, security upgrade and maintenance, anti-hacking defense, de-hacking and fixing the damages caused by successful hacks, preventing re-hacking
- development and enhancement of Joomla components, modules and plugins
- development and maintenance of multi-language Joomla sites, adding multi-language capabilities to existing Joomla sites
- e-Commerce/e-shopping solution implementation and maintenance
- adding multi-language capabilities to existing components, modules and plugins, development of Joomla language files in our translation languages
- Search Engine Optimizations and Search Engine Marketing (SEO-SEM) services
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn profile development, promotion and integration in your Joomla site, automatic publishing of newly added content to the site to your Social Media profiles (and, upon request, automatic importing your profile data, activity or profile wall content to your site)