As you know, there are no two identical projects, so we can't provide a generally usable, fixed price list. But because our customers’ satisfaction is paramount for us, we try to provide as much details as possible to give you an idea how we build our prices.
The basis of our prices is the hourly rate we agree on with each of our clients. These hourly rates are personalized, and the longer and better is the history of the collaboration with a given client, the better prices are provided for them. These hourly rates are applied for work provided on workdays, during our business hours, i.e. between 8:00-20:00 CET. On weekends, holidays and in emergencies (when we need to drop an already contracted job to address your problem) we apply an extra fee, which can vary between 25 -100% of base hourly rate. The extra rate will be communicated to the client and work will be started only after the client has accepted the rate.
On bigger projects (when the work amount exceeds 15 billable hours per project; or in case of longer projects, when the monthly amount of billable hours exceeds 10 hours) we apply a global price. This global price is a kind of safety net for our clients, a way to provide them a fixed, accountable limit. This global price will be changed only on special circumstances and based on mutual agreement (for example if customer requests something not covered by initial agreement, big enough to qualify for a recalculation, or when an initially requested – and not yet added!! – feature is dropped). For all extra activities not specifically included in the initial agreement we charge the above hourly rate, based on a detailed time-log, subject to acceptance by the client.
We specialize in Joomla! web design and development and are always working with the newest versions of Joomla! to provide the best quality websites on the Internet.
We provide the following website services:
- full website building (depending on your requirements, based on best fitting Joomla version)
- upgrade to latest Joomla version (including upgrade of all components/modules plugins) for an existing website
- migration between major Mambo/Joomla versions of complete sites including migration of components, contents, menus, users and all assets possible to migrate (Mambo to Joomla, Joomla 1.0 to Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.5 to latest Joomla version
- converting of existing non-Joomla site to Joomla
- maintenance and management of Joomla sites
- website security audit, security upgrade and maintenance, anti-hacking defense, de-hacking and fixing the damages caused by successful hacks, preventing re-hacking
- development and enhancement of Joomla components, modules and plugins
- development and maintenance of multi-language Joomla sites, adding multi-language capabilities to existing Joomla sites
- e-Commerce/e-shopping solution implementation and maintenance
- adding multi-language capabilities to existing components, modules and plugins, development of Joomla language files in our translation languages
- Search Engine Optimizations and Search Engine Marketing (SEO-SEM) services
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn profile development, promotion and integration in your Joomla site, automatic publishing of newly added content to the site to your Social Media profiles (and, upon request, automatic importing your profile data, activity or profile wall content to your site)